Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Sunday 30 July 2017

Strowman, Angle to Form Abused Mens Support Group

Following his recent altercation with Karen Jarrett in a bar, Hagrid lookalike Braun Strowman has formed a support group for abused men with Jarretts husband, former Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle.

The seven foot tall, 380lb Strowman was reportedly brought to his knees in front of his colleagues by the five feet, 110lb Jarrett in a scene that was both terrifying and amusing in equal parts. Reports that he peed his pants are unconfirmed but what is known is that Strowman has formed a support group for victims of abuse with Raw GM Angle.  Whilst it is nominally a group that will meet to provide emotional support to other men who in abusive relationships, it is really to give them some respite from the terror that is Karen Jarrett.

"At the very least, it will give me an hour away from that frightening woman" said husband Kurt
Coming to a church basement near you soon

Angle.  "People think I'm a legit tough guy because of my amateur wrestling background, but even I'm shit scared of my wife so I'm not surprised at what she did to Braun"

When asked for comment, former husband Jeff Jarrett responded  "Why do you think I carried a guitar around with me even after I stopped doing the stupid country singer gimmick?  Protection!  I can't play a lick. I really thought Kurt would do better, but I guess not.  I might take them up on the offer of joining the group though"

In addition to Jeff other people invited to join the group include the baristas at the local Starbucks, the  UPS guy who delivers to the Angle / Jarrett household, their neighbours, and pretty much any man who interacts with Karen in any capacity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment