Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Tuesday 18 July 2017

Kevin Owens Responds to Leaked Pics Rumors

"I'm pretty certain it's still there"
Former WWE US Champion Kevin Owens has responded to rumors that there are leaked pictures of him about to hit the internet in typical fashion.  "Get a life, losers" he responded.  "Why would anyone want to spread private pictures of me?"

Owens is one of a number of WWE stars warned about possible hacks of their phones and iCloud accounts, but he is not concerned about any potential embarrassment.

"Hey, I am proud of my body, it's the TV network that make me wrestle in a shirt, they say it's to protect children from obscene images. If it was up to me I would be out there in a thong so if people want to see my naked selfies, I say go ahead.  Besides, my gut is so large, you can't even see my cock in them, hell, I haven't seen it in over a decade"


No comments:

Post a Comment