Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Sunday 16 July 2017

HHH Confused Why Mayweather Not Returning Emails

As the excitement builds to the Conor Macgregor vs Floyd Mayweather megafight, every major brand is trying to get involved to reap the benefits of the anticipated unprecedented global publicity, and the WWE is too.

I,'sniff' thought, 'sniff', we had a,
 'sniff', connection, waaaah
While the asking price to get your company's logo plastered on a ring girls hotpants allegedly starts at $10m, the WWE COO has being trying to use his insider status with one of the participants to attach himself like steroid inflated limpet to the event, but thus far has had little success.

"Me and Floyd are boys" said HHH, real name Jean Paul Leveque,"I was in his ring crew a few years back and he said to me 'Jim, make yo' pony-tailed ass useful and fetch me a bottle of water bitch', so you can see how tight we are" He continued "So I'm not worried that he hasn't answered any of my calls, emails, texts, faxes or letters yet 'cos I know how busy he is so I expect him to get back to me any day now"

Should all traditional methods of communication fail, HHH has a contingency plan.

"I'll just hang around his training camp twenty four hours a day until he meets with me and  makes me, I mean us, the company, I meant the company, his right hand man for the biggest fight in history. Then it will be me in the Fast and Furious films, I'll be the most famous wrestler in history - you owe me Floyd!! You hear me? I will not be ignored!!!!"






No comments:

Post a Comment