Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Thursday 20 October 2016

Ryback Puzzled Why Nobody Backstage Looking Him in the Eye

Former US champion and Dianabol injection-made-flesh,Ryback, has expressed his confusion and frustration that many of his colleagues seem to be avoiding him backstage at house shows, and thos who will speak to him avoid making eye contact, or agreeing plans for future activities.
Ryback
Said Ryback “It’s so strange, I get on really well with all these guys, and since I took my stand against Vince and HHH, I figured I would be an inspiration - a locker room leader if you will”
He continued
“But its like I’m toxic or something and I have no idea why. I said to Zach (Ryder, jobber) that we should go an get pizza after the show in Boise next week and he sort of blew me off, mumbling something like ‘yeah, sure, if we are both there, maybe’. I have no idea what he means - we are booked in the same match, why wouldn’t we both be there??”
The naive former Skip Sheffield is also puzzled as to why whenever he leaves a room, someone shouts “Dead man walking”. @It must be a catchprase off tv that I don;t know about” he said.

Said an anonymous source. “If he gets released, we are confident that Ryback will have a long and fruitful career at Home Depot because he can carry heavy stuff, please don’t tell Vince I spoke to you, I don’t want to get fired like that Winstrol chugging dumbass”


No comments:

Post a Comment