Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Monday 24 October 2016

Billy Corgan Loans £250k to UFC “I just like Wasting Money”


Image result for billy corgan
The dictionary definition of  'More money than sense'
Hot on the heels of loaning doomed “wrestling” promotion TNA money to pay the bills, keep the lights on and, for reasons unknown, hold another TV taping that nobody will watch. the former lead singer of grunge-era runner-ups Smashing Pumpkins, Billy Corgan has decided to loan some money to the UFC.


The UFC, once considered the rising star of the sports and entertainment world, has since announcing a $4bn sale to a potentially sinister conglomerate, fired a shitload of back office employees and released thirteen of its fighters in cost cutting moves, following the revelation of a financial black hole that could swallow several galaxies. Upon hearing the news of the financial difficulties faced by the worldwide leaders in face kicking, Corgan sprang into action:


“When I heard that another wrestling-type company was haemorrhaging money, I just had to get involved.  I am sick and tired of all these royalty checks I keep being sent for Melon Collie and the Infinite Sadness cluttering up the place, and throwing money at a failing promotion is so much more satisfying that just flushing it down the toilet”


He added:


“I hope that someone tries to revive Roller Derby soon so I can p*ss away more of my cash”

No comments:

Post a Comment