Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Ryback Confused About India, Toothpaste

Former poster boy for the Wellness Policy poster boy, Ryback, has used his podcast to speak about his confusion over WWE's new Champion Jinder Mahal, the company's push into the Indian market and toothpaste.

On Jinder Mahal
“Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with giving a new guy an opportunity. That’s how you discover if you’ve got guys that can hang or not.  But I'm just saying that if they wanted someone with a chemically enhanced physique, they didn't to go to Jinder, I could have gotten a deeper tan and I've been working on my Indian accent, listen 'Thank you, come again'"


I don't care if it takes all day,
I am going to outstare that dude
in the mirror
On WWE trying to appeal to India: “I don’t know why. They have the TV deal, but people don’t have any f–king money out there, so I don’t know why they’re trying to [appeal to that market]. I heard that the merchandise sales out there aren’t good. No s–t! Like, I’ve been to India. They don’t have money. There [are] certain people that do, but the ones that do, I’m pretty sure aren’t f–king watching fake fighting.”


On Toothpaste: “Man, I don’t know - they get the red or blue stripe in there. I mean, the tube is wider than the hole it comes out of, so how do they stop it mixing together. Jeez, everything is confusing me today, and don't get me started on magnets"

No comments:

Post a Comment