Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Sunday 21 May 2017

Jeff Hardy Reveals Which Maneuvers He Will Never Do Again

Former TNA champion Jeff Hardy gave an interview recently where he talked about his shocking return to the WWE with brother Matt and the moves he will no longer do.

On returning to WWE at Wrestlemania:

Hair & beard design
courtesy of crack rock
"We figured it was about time to come back, Matt and I felt we had unfinished business there and wanted to put the finishing touches to our legacy, plus the checks from TNA bounced for the last six months and I gotta eat"

On which moves he will no longer be performing:

I'm not getting any younger so if I want to keep working, I definitely won't be doing the 450 any
more. Also, I told the WWE I won't do the Swanton off more than two ladders on top of each other. Also, that one move where you tie a rubber band around your arm and inject heroin into your veins - I really shouldn't do that one - it's a doozy of a career limiter.

No comments:

Post a Comment