Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Undertaker Makes Big Announcement

Get off my lawn you damned kids!
WWE legend appeared on Monday Night Raw to make a huge announcement that shocked the fans
“I’m just so tired, can’t you people leave me alone?  I get it that Vince wants a rating boost but I‘m in my 50’s and can barely walk – why are you making me enter the Rumble you sick bastards??”
Apparently ignoring his complaints, the fans erupted at the announcement that the ‘Deadman’ will be entering the Royal Rumble.
He continued “Didn’t you see the picture of me on crutches? It took me ages to get that thing to go viral – take the damned hint!”  followed by “If I’ve got to do this, I’d better be number fuckin' thirty”
As he left the ring, ‘Taker was heard muttering to himself “I’m a grandfather for crying out loud” and "This is elder abuse you know"

No comments:

Post a Comment