Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Wednesday 26 April 2017

Giant, Wealthy Texan Accused of Bullying, also Bear Poop in Woods, Pope Catholic

The bullying antics of Smackdown announcer and former WWE champion JBL is reportedly the reason announcer Mauro Ranello has chosen not to renew his contract with WWE.

The company, which has its own high profile anti-bullying 'Be A Star' campaign has expressed its shock and dismay at the allegations. WWE chairman Vince McMahon has promised a full investigation into why he has continued to employ the huge, wealthy, arrogant Texan for approaching two decades.
"I will leave no stone unturned in my quest to understand how I could have continued to pay JBL as
"Is it me or does it smell like
Mexican in here?" "What? its true,
I smell chilli, and laziness"
an in-ring performer and annoucer for so long, and why I have continually pushed him as one of the faces of the company despite the numerous and repeated allegations of bullying and harrasment levied against him"

McMahon continued, "While I firmly believe that I will be exonerated in this matter, it is of paramount importance to the company, our fans, our shareholders, and most importantly me, that I understand why I have paid no attention whatsoever to the allegations that were repeatedly brought to my attention until now, when they appeared in the mainstream press"

Observers expect JBL to be suspended from WWE with immediate effect and ultimately fired, before quietly being brought back in a few months when the shitstorm has died down



No comments:

Post a Comment