Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Sunday 9 April 2017

Alberto Periscopes About Either Returning to WWE or Paige's HooHaa

Former WWE champ and borderline star of To Catch a Predator, Alberto El Patron has failed to learn the lesson of his recent drunken online rant, by going back online to answer questions from 'fans'. In one notable quote, El Patron said.

Now I know why it burns when I pee
“I don’t plan on going back there, I’m not going back ever, ever, ever. I’m too happy being out of that place. It was me quitting that place, not staying in that place and not wanting to stay, even after they did everything to try to keep me in, I said, ‘no, I don’t want to be there.’”

It's unclear whether he was referring to the WWE or the most personal area of his disturbingly young and insane fiance, Paige, after he learned of the various sex tapes that exist, and realising that her underwear drops more frequently than the beat at a Daftpunk concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment