Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Thursday 12 April 2018

Rousey "UFC Booking is Better than WWE's"


Former UFC womens champion and all round badass Ronda Rousey has stirred up controvery by stating that the creative team in the WWE is inferior to her former employer.  In a post-Wrestlemania interview with New Orleans morning zoo radio show 'Spider & the Butt Nugget' on 98.5 WYLD-FM, Rousey praised the writers at the MMA organisation.

"The UFC just knew how to book me y'know, I would just walk to the ring looking mean, work a  thirty second squash over a woman slightly less attractive than me and boom, I'm outta there. The crowd just ate it up, and the best part is, they made it look so real -  that is some damned good creative" 

She continued, "But the WWE  keep trying to think of storylines and getting me to do promos, I
Thats not a smile, it's a grimace
from holding in the anxiety diarrhea
thought they were meant to be smart, how did they not see that I can't wrestle, speak in front of a crowd or display more than one facial expression. You know the one - its a mix of utter bemusement and bowel strangling fear"

"I get that they are paying me a shit-ton of money to be here but sometimes I can't help but think that I was signed so they could repurpose a load of unsold Roddy Piper merch"



No comments:

Post a Comment