Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Thursday 12 April 2018

Paige Thinks Being Smackdown GM Will Heal Her Neck Too

Former WWE womens champion Paige has decided to take a break from her day job as care giver to an elderly hispanic gentleman to focus on healing her oft-inured neck in the hope she can one day return to the ring.
Surgery and rest you say? Nope, I'm
pretty sure twenty minute monologues
on the B show are the key to healing 

But the Norwich-born bunny boiler has chosen an unorthodox recuperation method.

"I saw how Daniel Bryan did it. he gave a teary-eyed, overly emotional retirement speech, buggered off for a bit to eat some tofu and lentils and shit, then came back as Smackdown general manager and before you know it, his neck is tickety boo and he's taking on AJ Styles for the world title"

She continued "Now I'm smart, I reckon I can skip the bit about taking a break, and I'm not eating any of that veggie lesbian crap, so I've fast forwarded to being the Smackdown GM. I don't know whether its being near Shane McMahon every week or using long monologues to bore the liver out of fans who are clearly disappointed not to be at Raw, but whatever that hippie twat did is going to work for me, I can feel it"

No comments:

Post a Comment