Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Sunday 4 June 2017

HHH to challenge Asuka for NXT Womens Title

Fresh off breaking Goldbergs record for most consecutive victories, NXT Womens Champion and arguably the most talented wrestler in the world, Asuka, has been issued a challenge from an unexpected source - WWE COO HHH.
The 266lb multi-time former mens champion has decided he wants to Elevate the 115lb Asuka by giving her the honor of being in the rin ring with the King of Kings.
"The kid (Asuke, 35) has done really well, but it means nothing until she has faced the greatest of all time, and
Warning: Sharp learning curve ahead
that's me. Look at all my titles, I beat everybody Rock, Austin, Angle, and I did it all with nobody's help, by which I mean I was the head of the booking committee so the decision to put me over was all mine"
"Even if she loses, and she will, it will still be the greatest moment of her career, and it will be good for me too, I never got the chance to end Goldberg's streak so this will have to do"

In response, Asuka said through an interpreter "I find your American sense of humor very funny, now tell me who will really be my next opponent"

No comments:

Post a Comment