Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Monday 19 June 2017

Discarded Beth Phoenix HOF Speech Notes Leaked

Four time WWE womens champion Beth Phoenix was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year and gave a gracious and heartwarming speech at the star studded event.

However, according to images leaked onto the internet this week, the moment could have turned much darker had 'The Glamazon' used her original speech.   Scraps of notepaper found discarded in the ladies bathroom of the Amway Centre in Orlando.

Angry, angry young lady
Whilst the handwriting could not be verified, the content suggests that Phoenix was indeed the author and was planning to gain some measure of revenge for her perceived mistreatment at the hands of the WWE.

Highlights include:

"Ok, so I get that I wasn't the first woman inducted, and thats cool. I mean Moolah and Mae Young bitches ladies who got in before me, maaaan!. Seriously, what were you asshats thinking??  Wendi Richter!, Sunny!!   C'mon!!  What did I do, pee on someones lunch one day or something? I carried that damn division, I was the only one who took wrestling seriously for that whole time and it still took five years after I left to put me in (the HoF). Christ, even Jacqueline got in before me, seriously??

are legends, and sure, Sherri was right there at the top of the card, but when you look at some of the

"I'm still not sure I'd even be here now if I wasn't married to Edge. It took squeezing out two kids with a Hall of Famer to even get a call.  Fuckers"

No comments:

Post a Comment