Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Sunday 6 November 2016

Whats on Chris Jericho's List?

What started as a mildly amusing way for Chris Jericho, the to wind the fans up a bit more, has turned into a major MacGuffin for the storyline-strapped WWE writers, but who, or indeed, what is really on Chris Jericho’s infamous 'List'?
Image result for chris Jericho and list
We know its not the right list, but look at that hair!!


PWIm have received a copy of what our anonymous source assures is the real thing, reproduced here,.



My List of People & Things I Need Get Revenge On, by Chris Jericho, aged 44 3/4
  • Goldberg - a-hole would't do a program with me in WCW.
  • Xavier Woods - laughing
  • Braun Strowman - constantly farting in the rental car
  • Hulk Hogan - obviously
  • Kevin Owens - always streals the bed covers and won't let me spoon him
  • Lance Storm - I had to put up with his boring-ass stories for years in SMW
  • Blowouts Hair Salon - they cut my hair from from 1994-1999, why the f*** didn't they tell me what I looked like?
  • Booker T and Edge - can't believe they were offered that Japanese shampoo commercial ahead of me.
  • Stephanie McMahon - for stealing the thunder from my first title run Shit, I hope she doesn't see this(Editors Note) looks like this line was hastily crossed out
  • Trish Stratus - she knows what she did
  • Golddust - as above, but doubly so
  • The music critics from NME, Rolling Stone and Spin - really? 1 star reviews for my Fozzy albums?
  • Montreal Canadiens - winning all those NHL titles in the 70's when my dad was on the Rangers
  • Box of Washing detergent, Quart of Milk (Editors Note: he may have been using the list for shopping too)
  • The unstoppable march of time - where did this bald patch and pudgy gut come from?? Screw you time!






No comments:

Post a Comment