Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Sunday 6 May 2018

HHH Speaks About Future of UK Division "Is that still a thing?"

HHH spoke recently about his plans for the future of the company's UK division.

"I don't even like fish and chips"
"Fuck, I forgot all about it, does it even still exist? Christ, we only did it to cut the legs out of the World of Sport Deal.  And it worked, sweet!"  He continued "Why would we even need a division over there, they are our second biggest market and the best part is that they eat whatever crap we serve, hell in 1995 we could't sell out a phone booth here in 1995 but over there we were filling Wembley Arena. Seriously, Wembley!"

"So basically, what I'm saying is fuck the UK division, now where's my passport?  I've got to go and pretend that we give a shit about India"


No comments:

Post a Comment