Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Thursday 16 March 2017

New Posters Indicate that Shinsuke Nakamura Could Be Jobbing on the Main Roster Soon

A new range of posters released by WWE give clear hints that three time IWGP Champion and Wrestling Observer Hall of Famer Shinsuke Nakamura will be brought up to the main roster soon.  The Japanese legend is expected to debut on either Raw or Smackdown after Wrestlemania so that he start looking at the lights for opponents such as Mojo Rawley, Baron Corbin and Jinder Mahal.
Maybe if I imitate DX, I'll last longer

Nakamura expressed his excitement at his impending promotion, saying through his interpreter “I am very looking forward (sic) to challenging the stars of WWE.  Mr HHH has given me great booking sheet  – Randy Orton, John Cena and Roman Reigns” he continued “No results on booking sheet but I am sure my strong style will match up equally against the best of WWE” adding “my question is why is booking only for four weeks? Who will I be facing after that?”

Pictured: A Samoan
Whilst some hardcore fans  have expressed doubts about Nakamuras ability to succeed in WWE, Chief Operating Officer HHH dismissed their concerns by citing the companies track record in promoting Japanese stars. “hey, Kaientai were right there in the middle of the Attitude era that Hakushi guy had a run with none other than Bret Hart and don’t forget Yokozuna, that Japanese fella held the title for a year!”



No comments:

Post a Comment