Search for more piffle and nonsense.....

Sunday 19 February 2017

Rumor: Obama To Be in Shaq’s Corner at ‘Mania?

In what would be the biggest celebrity appearance since Mike Tyson in 1998, former President Barack Obama is rumored to be appearing at the WWE flagship show in March. 

Wrestlemania 33 from Orlando was always planned to be a star studded affair, particularly with the addition of NBA hall of famer Shaquille O’Neal to the card, but reports suggest it could get even more prestigious with the addition of none other than former US president, Barack Obama, to the lineup.

It has been reported that famed basketball fan Obama has agreed to be in the corner of Shaq for his match 
Maybe I'll use the Von Erich Claw on Big Show
against Big Show at the big show in March. 

“Shaqs my friend, and hell, I got a lot of free time on my hands now I’m no longer the leader of the free world, so why not.  I’ll take a ride to Florida, take the kids to Disney world and then help my main man kick some flabby white ass”

He continued “Besides, if Trump is going to try and wipe out my legacy, I’m talking Obamacare and respect for the office, then I’m going to do the same to his, starting with WWE!  Ain’t nobody gonna remember what that orange faced bitch did in the ring after they get a load of me at Mania, if ya smeeeellll what the Barack, is cookin’!”

No comments:

Post a Comment